The Dark Insects are symbiotic copies of Nightstreak's Insectrix Forms and the guardians of Nightstreak's upgrades.
- Dark Nightstreak (leader): Could generate symbiotic tendrils that functioned as weblines; blasted high-powered energy pulses.
- Dark Armite: Could leap repeatedly in the air as a ball of deadly kinetic energy, and spray acid from palms
- Dark Ball Weevil: Could fling balls of exploding chemical plasma; could crawl through small spaces.
- Dark Cannonbeetle: Could boost around at high speeds; armorshell provided protection.
- Dark Crashhopper: Leaped around with enhanced jumping boots; generated shockwaves upon impact.
- Dark Explodant: Tossed grenades at long-range; superstrength made close-range dangerous.
- Dark Eyeblast: Multiple eyes on multiple sides let him see everything; fired lasers from each of them.
- Dark Hypnotick (guardian): Flight coupled with quick speed bursts enabled evasiveness; divebombed foes.
- Dark Humoungospin (guardian): Combo of Humoungosting and Whirlopede; could fire powerful explosive blasts.
- Dark Silverblade: Sliced up foes with wrist swords; gravity jetpack disabled liquid effects on exoskeleton.
- Dark Slamworm (guardian): Digging robotoids in groups of three; used slime grapples to pull prey in.
- Dark Sonicada: Sonic scream could shatter glass; superspeed made lock-on difficult.
- Dark Trilomight (guardian): Large size provided more dexterity; could maul foes repeatedly with claws.
- Dark Terroranchula: Had spiked armor and electric shield-webbing; could coat armor with said webbing.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.